The holiday season is right around the corner, so now is the perfect time to send greetings to your clients. Prepare “Thank You” notes and Holidays cards using TrialWorks’ drag/drop bookmarks feature to generate a template for each client, or, use the Mass Mailing Wizard to create letters for multiple clients all at once.
Follow the 4 steps below to set up any holiday template you need:
- Open a new document;
- Identify the desired bookmark icon from the ribbon bar;
- Drag and drop the bookmarks onto your document;
- Convert the document into a template by the Save As in TrialWorks Addin.
See the common bookmarks for your letter:
|Date||The date the document is created|
|Address||The recipient’s address|
|Salutation||The salutation for the recipient. Example: Mr. Doe|
|Author||The author signing the letter|
|RE||Reference field from the Caption Tab for the case|
More Holiday Tips:
- You may also generate letters individually from the Correspondence Tab;
- Use the Mass Mailing Wizard located on your Home Ribbon to send to all your current clients;
- Create the letter once and save it for future use.
TrialWorks strives to make your daily work life easier and more productive. For more information on this tip or any other Training related questions please email us at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to book your training session with one of our specialists.
Stay tuned for more TrialWorks Tips, and be sure to check out TrialWorks 11.3 packed with new features and updates!