The Case Status and Priority Codes are admin features designed to be customized for any firm. Use these fields to view instantly the true stage a case is in. Applying these fields to a case will reflect into a variety of case reports and built in Dashboards.
1. Go to Settings
2. Choose Status/Priority Codes
- Status ID– This field has a character limit. Use as a “Title” or shortened description field.
- Description– Use to type in the actual status description
- Days– Allocate a number of days a status should be in
- Sub Status– Apply a sub status
- Case Status– Tie these status options to an overall Case Status.
Pre Lit, Pre Litigation, In Litigation, Under Investigation, Reviewing Medicals, Still Treating, Complaint Filed, Prep for Trial, Discovery set, Funds received awaiting for disbursement.
5 stars, 4 stars, 3 star, Level 1, Gold Star, VIP
Applying Status and Priority Codes to a Case
- View the Case Status and Priority Code instantly by clicking the Case Summary Tab. This will provide a true snapshot of the case.
- Use the Cases Sample View Dashboard to view overall the firm’s cases and their status/priority codes. Use the export button to Excel for further analyzing of the data
- Under Case Reports choose “Additional” to run a case report by a specific status