Sending an email with attachments is a task everyone has to perform multiple times a day. Streamline those emails by selecting an Email Template which will compose the body of an email. Need a co-worker to review multiple drafts of documents? Try using the “Send Internal Mail” option.
- Select the Email icon on the Home Ribbon
- Select the documents you wish to attach. A user can also bypass this option if no documents need to be attached.
- Select the Email Template: This Email Template will create a pre-filled email with the subject and body.
- Select recipients and document options
- Click Send Email
- Under Step 5 Options select “Send Internal Mail”
- An Email will be composed with the documents as links within the body of the email
- A user receiving this email can select the link and taken directly into this document
If you’re interested in learning about Email Options from Home Ribbon in TrialWorks, contact Training at 800-377-5844 option #2.