Any new case that is created in TrialWorks can produce an Email to notify user(s) at the firm a new client has been retained. This feature is great if you happen to be out of the office or need the notification to open a file for Billing. Only work on Medical Malpractice cases at the firm? Great, set the email notification based off specific case types.
*Only an Admin user can set access the Settings Tab*
- Go to Settings and select Global Settings
- Select Email/Fax Settings
- Check the box for “Generate Emails when new cases are created”
- Go to Settings and select Case Types (liabilities)
- Make sure all the appropriate Case Types are listed
- Within the Email List type in the email addresses that should receive this email Separate by semi colon.
Once a user will create a new case the Email will automatically generate. The email will save into the Email Tab for the newly created case.
Avoid any communication break-down at the firm and easily provide an Email notification when a case is created. All departments or specific user(s) can be notified instantly.