Assembly Software is the leading provider of case management software to plaintiffs law firms. Our two products, Needles and TrialWorks, have multi-decade histories and have assembled the largest user base in our industry, with almost 3,000 law firm customers and more than 43,000 users. In 2017, the business was acquired by Ridge Road Partners – a group of long-term focused, business builders – who are transforming the business into a dynamic, fast-growth enterprise. The company’s exciting development road-map includes transitioning our products from on-premise to web-based SaaS solutions. The first SaaS product has recently been brought to the market with significant traction among both new and existing customers.
Please note that all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
We are currently seeking a talented Sales Representative to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Drive software sales opportunities through networking, frequent customer contact, and lead development process.
- Deliver online and on-site presentations, tailored to each prospective customer’s needs.
- Present sales content at seminars & trade shows.
- Interact directly with customers and prospects to understand business requirements, pain points, and position the value of their solutions and services.
- Manage lead follow-up and conversation to sales opportunities – document phone calls, emails, and notes in CRM.
- Document and analyze reasons for sales wins and losses to improve sales efforts.
- Study current client database -noting location, practice area, key software integrations to improve sales efforts.
- Develop a network of customers and partners who will provide leads and insights on the market.
- Function as a customer advocate in routing information and responding to customer needs within the organization.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings.
- Estimate and accurately forecast monthly sales.
TrialWorks Software Trainer
We are seeking Software Trainers to become part of a training team that is developing and delivering technical training and course materials for our legal clients. The ideal candidate must be able to create training course-ware and user documentation, and then team-teach the materials to our client.
Director of Professional Services
Why we need you:
- As a high-growth SaaS company, our team is converting new firms and migrating existing firms to our SaaS products at a rapid pace.
- We are looking for a leader in managing our excellent training and implementation teams, and in working with other departments, including dev, product, sales, and support, to ensure a smooth, efficient, and productive on-boarding experience for our customers.
Who you are:
- An important part of the management team, solving problems before they arise.
- A customer-centric, curious, bright, energetic person with the ability to drive the successful sales and delivery of Services.
- Data driven person who is energized by finding a solution to a problem.
- A natural project manager, with the discipline, methodology background, and cadence to ensure that multiple projects are moving forward successfully and consistently.
- A seasoned manager with at least 8 years of Professional Services experience; 3 of those as a manager – of projects and people.
- Someone with the ability to discuss technical concepts and adapt them to solve business solutions.
- A team player who creates a culture that understands that our internal standards and expectations need to be higher than our customers’.
What you do:
- Manage the estimation of work and the utilization and assignment of resources to ensure smooth and effective on-boarding for all customers.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and with the highest consistent quality, while ensuring that customer expectations are always aligned.
- Hire, develop, and manage employees and ensure that they can and do achieve their utilization targets.
- Mentor team members and provide feedback to grow and improve skills.
- Serve as an escalation point for customers to ensure best-in-class customer management.
- Develop and maintain deep customer relationships.
- Serve as a role model in knowledge, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities.