We are Hiring!
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Positions are available nationwide, depending on availability.
We are currently seeking a talented Sales Representative to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Drive software sales opportunities through networking, frequent customer contact, and lead development process.
- Deliver online and on-site presentations, tailored to each prospective customer’s needs.
- Present sales content at seminars & trade shows.
- Interact directly with customers and prospects to understand business requirements, pain points, and position the value of their solutions and services.
- Manage lead follow-up and conversation to sales opportunities – document phone calls, emails, and notes in CRM.
- Document and analyze reasons for sales wins and losses to improve sales efforts.
- Study current client database -noting location, practice area, key software integrations to improve sales efforts.
- Develop a network of customers and partners who will provide leads and insights on the market.
- Function as a customer advocate in routing information and responding to customer needs within the organization.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings.
- Estimate and accurately forecast monthly sales.
TrialWorks Software Trainer
We are seeking Software Trainers to become part of a training team that is developing and delivering technical training and course materials for our legal clients. The ideal candidate must be able to create training courseware and user documentation, and then team-teach the materials to our client.