TRIALWORKS & TRIALWORKS HOSTED
TrialWorks Case Management Software can be implemented in two different ways: locally on your network, or hosted by our cloud, each offering its own advantages. See below for more information.
Built for those ready to “own” software, TrialWorks is installed in your office and on your network. This is perfect for attorneys who prefer to have everything local and on premises.
Key features include:
- Litigation centered approach to matter management.
- Easy-to-use tab format.
- Create legal documents and import scanned documents.
- Keep track of SOL, incident dates, trial dates, depositions, document due dates, and events.
- Track E-mail via our Outlook plugin.
- Settlement Calculator and negotiations management.
- Robust Medical Request and Medical Records tracking.
- Terminal Server (Remote Desktop) & Citrix Compatible.
- Microsoft SQL Server based and ODBC Compliant.
Click here for system requirements.
TrialWorks Hosted Services
TrialWorks Hosted Services provide enterprise-level capabilities to law firms without the upfront costs. The hosted platform is an alternative to owning your own equipment and is accessible from virtually anywhere. Users with an internet connection and a basic computer can access TrialWorks, Word, Excel, Outlook, and a number of other products using Remote Desktop. TrialWorks Hosted systems feature modern Windows Server platforms and Microsoft Office Professional.
Key features include:
- Dedicated Windows Servers; each office will have their own Remote Desktop server managed by TrialWorks Premium Hosting. All support and maintenance is included. The server is hosted in our Miami Data Center.
- The latest available applications from Microsoft; our hosting entitles you to the latest editions of Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Office.
- Greater control over your environment, as an office manager or owner.
- Dedicated Support Team; TrialWorks Premium Hosting is managed by our top engineers.
- Reduced Internet Explorer Security for easier browsing and powerful anti-virus protection through Sophos.
- Dedicated servers are available to firms of five users or more, with a 1-year service agreement. Shared systems are available for smaller offices. File synchronization programs such as Dropbox are not allowed on shared servers. They are permissible on dedicated servers for up to a 5GB quota.
- HIPPA Compliant data center.
- 99% uptime.
- 24/7 Support.
- A computer with a stable internet connection. Computers can be simple thin clients or modern workstations, depending on the customer’s need.
- Our TrialWorks Hosted services can work from a Windows, MAC or Linux machine. The only requirement is Remote Desktop (or similar).
- We do not guarantee that all printers will work with our systems. There are limitations to the Microsoft Remote Desktop Easy Print services which attempt to match drivers for your device.
Not sure what’s right for you?
Compare the Total Cost of Ownership of the Cloud vs. an On-Premise solution.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
GET IN TOUCH